Our Hub offers a wide range of services to enable us to help you, as best we can. These include:
– Counselling/Therapy – for individuals or couples, regarding issues such as depression, anxiety, bereavement/loss or difficult relationships.
– Welfare Support – for issues concerning housing, benefits, employment, training and compensation.
– Person-centred Therapy – focuses on an individuals unique, personal potential to explore creativity, growth, love and psychological understanding.
– Couples Therapy – helps people understand why their relationship is in distress to rebuild lines of communication.
– CBT – works on the belief that emotional reactions are influenced by mental images of themselves and the meaning they give to their life events.
– Transactional Analysis – a psychodynamic approach that brings focus on how past events impact our current lives.
– Rewind Trauma Therapy – aimed at reducing trauma/phobia’s through relaxation and guided imagery.
– Clinical Hypnotherapy – a natural state of altered consciousness that allows the mind to be more open to suggestions about certain topics.
– Personal & Professional Coach – helping clients achieve their goals through collaboration.
– Wellbeing Service – addresses isolation, loneliness and exclusion.