Complaints Procedure

We aim to provide the best possible care and service, and your views are important to us. If there is something you are not happy about, or you can see an area in which improvement is needed, please tell us.

To make a complaint you can inform us either verbally, in a letter, telephone, via an email or during a meeting.

If more appropriate, please ask a friend, relative or advocate to assist you.
You can also ask the Home Manager for a copy of our full complaints policy.

Who will manage the complaint?

The Home Manager is responsible for managing complaints and they may seek the advice of the Quality Assurance Manager and Hospitality Services Manager.

Is there anywhere else that I can go to?

A number of external organisations contact details are listed here.
Salford CCG
St James House – 7th Floor, Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, Lancashire, M27 5AW
Tel: 0161 212 4800
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is a public body responsible for regulation of Care Homes. They are unable to deal with individual complaints but are interested to hear your views:
London Region, Citygate, Gallowgate, Newcastle, NE1 4PA
Tel: 03000 616161
Fax: 03000 616 172
Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
Tel: 0345 015 4033