*Please note our volunteer programme is currently suspended due to the Covid-19 pandemic*
Join the Broughton House community and help us to support veterans when and where they need it.
Our mission is to meet the ever changing needs of the entire Armed Forces community throughout every stage of their life. We believe that all veterans and their families should live with support, friendship and dignity.
There are hundreds of ways you can volunteer for Broughton House and whatever you choose to do, and no matter how much time you have, we are truly grateful for all your support.
Here are some great ways you can volunteer for us:
- Find places for, and look after, Broughton House collection tins.
- Assist with or run your own Broughton House merchandise stall at local community events.
- Volunteer at Broughton House community events such as Spring, Summer and Christmas Fairs, Gala dinners and Challenge events.
- Create your own fundraising and awareness events supported by the Broughton House team. Some recent volunteer events include; The Bury Fusilier Bury to Blackpool Walk, The Soul Supporters Northern Soul Nights for Veterans; A Speed Dating night, Bake Off’s and more…
- Spend time with our residents – write letters, pop in for a brew and a chat, support with activities such as; arts and crafts, movie nights, park and venue visits and more!
If you want to volunteer for Broughton House we would love to hear from you. Please contact our dedicated team via email@example.com for further information.